Millenium Celebration

This could be the extra story I need for my EEN headline news movie… but are we sure we want to trumpet our passing 1,000 points?

I guess there's really no reason not too… it's not like no one else is going to notice.
Maybe we could even, as a part of the story, talk about how "the government" is trying to cover up the fact the Epsilon is falling behind in GDP and in Military Power by trumpeting our rise in meaningless score? :mischief:

Sure - they may notice the "cover-up" on their own... but if we put it in the news with the 1000 story, it may help blunt the impact.

It's all a bit academic now, since the die is mostly cast.

Still, If Innovia is going to waffle at all on their response to the Piffle-Epsilon offensive that's about to be unleashed, I'd rather have them go after Piffle. Maybe a little propaganda can help tilt the balance in our favor?

Plus, and probably more importantly, a good cover-up story is just better "news" ;)

Did you have something in mind for the 1000/1000 celebration?

This could be the extra story I need for my EEN headline news movie… but are we sure we want to trumpet our passing 1,000 points?

I guess there's really no reason not too… it's not like no one else is going to notice.
Maybe we could even, as a part of the story, talk about how "the government" is trying to cover up the fact the Epsilon is falling behind in GDP and in Military Power by trumpeting our rise in meaningless score? :mischief:

Yeah score is utterly meaningless. ;) Surely we are allowed to have fun in this game.

Top Bottom