Mind Stem

Starrynite120

Prince
Does the Mind Stem building even do anything? I know it says that it gives victory points, but does it work?

I'm asking myself that too.
A week ago I tried a harmony game and had several mind stems built before finishing the mindflower. But the countdown was still 35 turns (that was the base duration if I recall correctly).

I believe the countdown is fixed once the mindflower is started. Anything built after that does nothing.

They should though, IMO. Even if they make the base higher, every stem and the other culture building built should remove a turn.

Yes, it works. Every Mind Stem will reduce the number of turns of the Final Mindflower Countdown by 1 (NOT scaling with game speed), as long as it's finished before the Mind Flower Countdown has begun.

Yes, it works. Every Mind Stem will reduce the number of turns of the Final Mindflower Countdown by 1 (NOT scaling with game speed), as long as it's finished before the Mind Flower Countdown has begun.

Thanks for clarifying, Ryika. I remember you said something to that affect in another thread.

Top Bottom