Minecraft

It all seems very flexible and mod-able this game!

Well, that's only because decompilers for Java exist. Were minecraft distributed as an exe for example, a lot of the mods out there would not exist.

Ok, I just bought it.. why does it keep crashing and stopping responding on me :(

I couldn't say. Ask the minecraft forums.

My lappy is pretty crappy it seems.. and Minecraft is actually a bit of a beast for my graphics card. Turning up the fog seems to have helped.

Done and it seems happy enough.. then it crashed.. pissed cos id got a lot of coal together finally (i say a lot, i mean 30+)

Make sure your java and video drivers are fully updated. Make sure you get a clean install of both.

Not sure what else is new in the beta, but you now get a tooltip when you hover your mouse over an item in your inventory, tis about damn time! You know, now that I know what they all are already >_<

Well you can know throw eggs with a 1/4 chance or spawning a chicken. And Notch say's there's some new super rare thing, but no one has found it yet. After some research the super rare thing is some code, not some new graphic.

I still don't know what anything is, so that is helpful.

Are you sure it's legal to post that?

Moderator Action: No, it's not legal, even if it's in a game. The forum rules still apply.

This is my current background, isn't it beautiful?

Spoiler :

Top Bottom