Mini-Mafia: The Night Santa Went Crazy

Something rubs me wrong with Arakhor, but Tak's lack of wit is eerily disturbing. This is uncharacteristic under any circumstance. Anyhow I have been not playing for long enough that I have forgotten any meta I might have on anyone.

I will go after Snerk for now, though. Cuthilius expressed his doubts and while there is nothing solid, there is nothing solid about nobody else either.
Look at his post though. There’s nothing there, just opinions on tone and flow. This is down to Cuth’s allergy to voting randomly. It’s only content is that he claim I was hedging and not making claims d1, not true, I posted my take on an arakhor post and a lohr post. More than what most people did d1.

Scums love leaving vague reads like that as the final words from a towny. The fact that you’re mentioned makes me less inclined to believe you’re mafia. But when you’re basing a vote of it you’re back in the ring.

There's only six of us left alive (and only four posting), so just two votes for the same person can (and possibly will) be a fatal amount.
I'll be around this evening for correspondence. But yeah, Tak and Al needs to show.

I have nothing on anyone and my mind off the game, honestly. I have nothing to base a vote on and neither does anyone.

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK ARAKHOR
I think that you should turn off your Caps Lock. :)

Other than that, did you have anything specific in mind?

I have nothing on anyone and my mind off the game, honestly. I have nothing to base a vote on and neither does anyone.

Given that Cuthillius was killed and proved to be town, it did remove one of the more shady people in the game, I agree.

Well then you make up a BS case on somebody on how their tone seems off or something, then you throw it in their face and judge weather you think the response is fishy or not.

Tally:

Snerk: 2 (JohannaK, Lohrenswald)
Takhisis: 1 (Arakhor)
Al Sipsclar: 1 (Snerk)

D1:
Al Sipsclar (0): Arakhor
Takhisis (2): Lohrenswald, Al Sipsclar
Arakhor (2): JohannaK, DuffKilligan, Cuthillius
DuffKilligan (3): Snerk, JohannaK, Arakhor
Lohrenswald (1): Takhisis
JohannaK (0): Cuthillius
Snerk (0): Cuthillius

D2:
Takhisis (1): Arakhor
Al Sipsclar (1): Snerk
Snerk (2): JohannaK, Lohrenswald

On D1, as soon as Duff put Arakhor in the lead, JohannaK removed his vote from Arakhor and put it on Duff. Then Arakhor finished the job with his tiebreak vote.

I think it's Arakhor and JohannaK. Today they are voting for an inactive and for a lynchbait.

Vote: Arakhor

Sorry? Assuming that Snerk is lynchbait (why?), Al, you've only posted once more than Takhisis, so attempting to condemn me for voting for an inactive player is a touch hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

On D1, as soon as Duff put Arakhor in the lead, JohannaK removed his vote from Arakhor and put it on Duff. Then Arakhor finished the job with his tiebreak vote.

You're forgetting that there was a three-way tie (via Cuthillius, right at the end of the day). If Joan really wanted to save me, he could have voted for Takhisis and made it a simple majority, rather than risking someone else posting the casting vote.

Well, Takhisis is barely posting, rather than posting rubbish (which is his usual MO), so that's suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised if Al was scum, after his last post (and only post today).

Joan's post (#63) seems a little bit dubious, but that's it so far.

Takhisis spams more as town than mafia. But I also don't think he'd completely ignore a game he'd randed scum in. If he is, I'm going to hold it against him forever. Because it's lame.

cuth votes Snerk, Joan and Arakhor, then gets killed

Arakhor points fingers at inactive Takhisis, and Is weary of killing villagers, something I would have done
Yet killing cuth when he was the last to vote for him might be too obvious
or not, because of the small number of players?

Takhisis was making plans to violently murder Cuthilius before the game started. This new death reflects poorly on him.

this almost seems like a joke

#yolo UNVOTE: VOTE:ARAKHOR

also I don't push caps lock I hold down shift lol

Sorry? Assuming that Snerk is lynchbait (why?), Al, you've only posted once more than Takhisis, so attempting to condemn me for voting for an inactive player is a touch hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Hypocritical would be me attempting to condemn Takhisis for being inactive. Me, as an inactive, to stand up against an active player attacking another inactive player is not at all hypocritical. We inactive players should stick together in our silent resolve.

Snerk is a lynchbait because he was Cuth voiced his suspicions of Snerk yesterday. Lo and behold, Snerk is in the lead today.

You're forgetting that there was a three-way tie (via Cuthillius, right at the end of the day). If Joan really wanted to save me, he could have voted for Takhisis and made it a simple majority, rather than risking someone else posting the casting vote.
That would be too obvious, wouldn't it? 1/3 chance isn't too bad, and you can always vote to self-prez.

First it's it's not too obvious that I should kill Cuthilius when literally the night before he late-voted for me and set off a three-way tie and then it is too obvious that Joan would not vote for Takhisis? Am I now Schrödinger's scum? Good grief, people.

Al, in such a tiny game, two votes is "in the lead", one of which is Joan's, which you're claiming as part of your evidence that Joan is scum. Could you perhaps come up with a flimsier excuse, you know, just for fun? Maybe this whole is/isn't too obvious go-around is a routine between Lohrenswald and Al to implicate me just hours before the vote.

1/3 chance isn't too bad, and you can always vote to self-prez.

One other thing - that doesn't sound like me at all. I've been killed before through being too cautious, but now I'm engineering a plan with a significant failure chance in some cunning scheme to implicate myself for no reason? I know it's Day Two and we're only 55 posts in, but really now.

One other thing - that doesn't sound like me at all. I've been killed before through being too cautious, but now I'm engineering a plan with a significant failure chance in some cunning scheme to implicate myself for no reason? I know it's Day Two and we're only 55 posts in, but really now.
It's been so long, I don't remember your meta now. :( Even if I did, in recent games I played, people so often went against their meta, I don't believe in meta arguments anymore.

My vote can be swayed, but I can't join you in voting the inactive Tak. Who else is scum?

Takhisis (1): Arakhor
Al Sipsclar (0): Snerk
Snerk (1): JohannaK, Lohrenswald
Arakhor (2): Al Sipsclar, Lohrenswald
JohannaK (1): Snerk

Top Bottom