Mini-NOTW IX: Carnival House

Day 7 in the Carnival House

The Housemates awoke if they were asleep, most werern't of course. The night had been filled with the sound of shrill screaming, begging and pleading. The voice was easilly recognisable. In his room, Autolycus the Missionary prayed for him. Classical_hero the Angel stared out of his heavily barred window, longing for a past that could never be relived.

Slowly he watched as dawn rose, and the voice of Davina crackled into life. Joyful and ironic as always in a way which brought many of the housemates to tears. They assembled in the Kitchen, two men down.

''Carnival House! This.. Is.. Davina! The result of last night's nomination was!:

Spoiler ! :
Krill!

He was!:

Spoiler !! :
An Agent of Perpentach!

The nominations were!:

Spoiler !!! :

Hell_hound - Catharsis
Love - Love
Autolycus - Krill
Classical_Hero - Krill
Nictel - Krill
Pinman - Krill
Seon - Krill
Renata - Krill
Landlubber - Love
Catharsis - Nictel
Krill - Renata

An Agent! They had caught an Agent! Perhaps they would live to see their freedom after all, the Housemates thought. But Davina wasn't finished.

''During the night, another death occured! The dead man is:

Spoiler !!!! :
Pinman!

''He was!:

Spoiler !!!!! :
Innocent!

After a respectful silence, the Housemates began to investigate the now vacant rooms. Pinman's body, more like a carcus, was a sorry sight. Neck and torso covered in small, narrow puncture wounds inconsistent with the rest of the kills so far. This was worrying.

In his room, several items were found. A painting which appeared to be of the late Falconer, Choxorn, a wooden box, and of course the illustrious Ticket to Freedom.

The Cultist's body appeared to have been branded with the word ''Agent'' in several places across his body. In his room was found a doll, a razor, and a silver spoon decorated with butterflies. The spoon is inscribed with the words, ''With love, Perpentach''.

Voting for all items will now commence.

Finally an agent! Catharsis, why do you love me so?

I thought that all of us here were not agents and that it was a trick, but thankfully I wrong on that.

I would like The ticket to freedom I am still to decide on who deserves the other items.

I would like the box. I'll also take an item dip, please. Classical_hero, I have mixed feelings about you getting the ticket to freedom. I'm not sure we can afford to lose your strength from the group.

This is surprising on many levels, but first things first I would like to know why Catharsis killed Pinman.

alrite, i c wat ur sayin. needle wounds.

as byootifly ironic as it wud hav been 2 kill a guy called 'pinman' wiv needles, i cant take da credit 4 da kill. not sayin i dint do it, coz honissly i cant fink of no uvver expl'nashun 4 dose wounds, but it werent my decishun an i dun remember doin it.

I agree that Classical Hero should not have the ticket to freedom. I'd be happy to give it to Catharsis, but I want him to give up the needles.

Autolycus can have the wooden box.
I want my painting back, and I want the silver spoon and the razor.

I think I trust classical hero with the doll. It's occurred to me that if Catharsis is telling the truth it may be a means of control.

( Autolycus. )

(OOC: I will be on vacation for the next week or so. I should be back before the end of the game, so until then, I would like a temporary replacement.)

needles handid off. renata curantly has dem. dun want da stoopid fings neway.

may as well mirror da rest o dem votes cos y not. autolycus catharsis renata renata classical_hero an da razor 2 seon bcoz u cant own more dan 3 items at a time an i just passed over dose needles 2 renata.

come 2 fink ov it, it mite get tricky 2 arrange da items btween peeps as folks keep dyin off, wat wiv dat 3-item rule an all.

Catharsis is an acceptable choice for the ticket, and Renata should get her painting back. classical_hero is a good choice for the razor.
I have no opinion on the other items.

For me, Catharsis? How kind! Seon

Night 7 in the Carnival House

The day was spent mainly deciding the fate of the plethora of items which had been left behind by the cultist and the toymaker the previous night. The most important of which perhaps was the Ticket to Freedom. It was fairly clear that the Painter and the Princess were the main force behind the vote, deciding the new owners of many items themselves.

The results of the voting were:

Spoiler :
Ticket to Freedom - Catharsis

Classical_hero - Classical_hero
Renata - Catharsis
Catharsis - Catharsis
Autolycus - Catharsis

The Box - Autolycus

Autolycus - Autolycus
Renata - Autolycus
Catharsis - Autolycus

The Painting of the Falconer - Renata

Renata - Renata
Catharsis - Renata
Autolycus - Renata

The Butterfly Spoon - Renata

Renata - Renata
Catharsis - Renata

The Razor - Seon

Renata - Renata
Catharsis - Seon
Seon - Seon
Autolycus - Classical_hero

The Doll - Classical_Hero

Renata - Classical_ hero
Catharsis - Classical_hero

I have a lot of PMs to send.

The night phase will continue for the next 24 hours. Get your nominations in now!

I just got info from Ekolite this morning that he has been banned from CFC. It's all a misunderstanding, of course, and he'll be back, but the mods are not inclined to lift the ban before Aug 1st, at which point he will already be away on holiday for two weeks.

So. The game is on hiatus until approximately mid-August. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

Top Bottom