1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Minor civs.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Legends of Revolution' started by Mouthwash, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Mouthwash

Mouthwash Escaped Lunatic

I made the New World civs in my Earth scenario minor civs. But now every civ seems to have contact with them. I mean, it doesn't make a difference because they're minor civs, but talk about immersion breaking. Is there a reason why this occurs?

2. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Simperator Knoedel

Do some major civs also have contact with each other when they shouldn't? Maybe it's because you inadvertadely moved some units into another's line of sight when creating the scenario.

3. Mouthwash

Mouthwash Escaped Lunatic

No, nothing like that. I can see all of the contacts in Notepad, and when I make them regular civs they don't have contact anymore.

4. Dragonxander PR

Dragonxander PR Emperor of the Drakons

Does anyone know how to select a civilization and have it start as minor? Like if I want to make a scenario and want some civilizations to start as 'fully established' and select others to start as minors, without having the gamble of the barbarians evolving into a different minor civ.