Misc. Medieval Leaderheads & Flags

anthonye

Chieftain
I figured this would be the most appropriate place to post these. This is my first time creating graphics that actually work with a civilization game. All that is in this post are the actual files for the static leaderheads and some miscellaneous flags that can be paired with them or used in a separate mod. I hope they work and that they don't look to shoddy.

Attachments

• Medieval Banners.zip
    101.6 KB · Views: 158
  • flagcollage.JPG
    flagcollage.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 265
  • leadercollage.JPG
    leadercollage.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 554
  • Medieval Leaderheads I.zip
    292.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Medieval Leaderheads II.zip
    239.2 KB · Views: 101
Very nice for a first attempt. They don't go well with our space mods, but they should be very useful to the historical guys. :goodjob:

Thanks for the feedback any little bit will help.

Are those real flags or did you base them on real flags? Good job!

Some of the Flags are real (I think the Yellow banner with the red Lion was the Banner of William the Lion of Scotland). Others were based on real flags.

Can you list their names?

In the Picture starting at that top left Byzantine, Hungary, Scotland, Arabic
bottom row left, Aragon Ireland, Arabic, Angevin (England). The Zip file also includes another Byzantine Banner more assorted Arabic banners, Castile, Denmark, France, Holy Roman Empire, Kiev Rus (Or what I believe it may have been), Leon, Norway, Poland, Portugal, and a Medieval Russian banner. The leaderheads are based on portraits of Kings of Portugal, but I figured they could be used for any King in a medieval scenario.

Top Bottom