Miscellany to keep ThERat Sane Thread...

Tubby Rower

Chronic Slacker
ok this should be good. *starts up random number generator* What's the first topic that someone could come up with.

What should we name our units? I'd like two Mounted Warrior named after my killer Shih Tzus Peyton the impaler and Noelle the rabid.

Tux the boxing kitty

Spoiler explanation :
our new neighborhood has a cat that has boxed Ana after Ana decided to talk to her. She has claws so it was a friendly punch if there ever was one.

Doug H. Nuts
Joel the talkative (reference to insane admiral)
Shrek
Donkey
Puss in Boots
Fiona
Say ecks E. (pronounced sexy :D )

o o o o

i have irish wolfhounds they're compared to horses
bigbum
darce
conor

and then little maltese things with barks bigger than bites
bobby
petunia

and does everyone remember that film with jack nicholson and his dog
freddy :D

sane? it sounds all pretty insane to me...

how about naming some after all those aunties in my office that try to make a comfy life hell

well the idea behind the title is to keep the fluff over here so you don't get confused :p

Oooooh, I have 6 cats that horse units could be named after (since we have no feline units):

Raggedy Ann...calico...should fit Appaloosa mounties
Itty Bitty
Boots
Greycie
Ruffles
Bashful

we don't spam here at CFC. This is more of a culture thread

spam --> Spamalot --> Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail --> Unit names...

Sir Robin the not quite so brave or virtuous
Iriqois Knnnnigits
Tim

So Whomp, suppose you were to abuse of your powers, could it result in Rik getting a temporary, or at least few infraction points?

And anyways, did you have a full briefing course in how the points system works?

So Whomp, suppose you were to abuse of your powers, could it result in Rik getting a temporary, or at least few infraction points?

And anyways, did you have a full briefing course in how the points system works?
I'm still a total noob. I had to stock the fridge today because of my noobish ways. I'm afraid I'd mess up trying to give Rik points. He's got a bigger ban stick than me.

Harriet wants to know where's the doughbolt factory going?

Nice to see an old gag revived;)

Here are some pics from Whomp's appointment as moderator.

Again, congradulations.

a) Whomp takes his moderator's seat

b) Other moderators examine Whomp's proposed dot-map

c) Whomp graces his adoring fans with a winning smile

Attachments

• whomp seat.jpg
    whomp seat.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 203
  • dot map.JPG
    dot map.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 211
  • whom point.gif
    whom point.gif
    37 KB · Views: 251
:lol: it looks like Whomp has been attending the hair club for moderators as he has more hair in those pictures than he has had in quite a while.

Tubs my motto is Say NO to Rugs, Drugs and Plugs!
I live life in the fast lane and my hair just couldn’t keep up. What's all your (x Harriett and Booti for being respectful of his Modness, of course) excuses? :p

as you can see there's no hair on me :p

stupid forum .... multiple images don't work :mad:

Dude I have to give you credit. You figured out early that that a clean dome looks sweet. I ended up shaving mine on a bet. Btw Anna and ETrain look like they're having fun. :D

Top Bottom