Misheard quotes!

Montezuma. When delivering his peace line I think.

And who is this?: "Su wa dee (Pause)"

He pops up in almost every game of mine and I dislike him most of all because of his runaway propensity. He tortures my dreams.

Maria says "Great Scott!" almost every time you contact her. (Can't believe I'm the first to mention this.:lol:)

I hear Genghis as "Free sausage when."

And slightly off topic, but when I hear Monty's "Shimmy ko-kon! Shimmy ko-kon, Shimmy ko-kon!" I tend to think of "Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yeah, shimmy ay, gimme the mic so I can take it away..."

"Shiko emi chuchu chillia oso shiko ini pona panos"

cookie to who this is

Monty. Didn't even need to think about it.

Too slow for a cookie though :(

ramkhamhaeng

When offering a trade, he says something very long, at the end of which I always hear 'tongue's on fire'. Too much red curry, Rammy? :lol:

In another language I know Suleiman seems to say "Safe!" which makes some sense when he's supposed to welcome you...

Not sure if it's the Iroquois or Incan.

Slightly off-topic, but I heard the Mayan guy, Pacal, for the first time yesterday- and the rather oddly paced, herky-jerky sound of his speech made me wonder, how did they find someone to give a 'realistic' rendition of the verbal mayan language, since the civilization had been dead and gone for hundreds of years before the spaniards ever came along in that part of the world? It almost sounded like they just got some archaeologist to read it while making a best guess of what it may have sounded like.

Slightly off-topic, but I heard the Mayan guy, Pacal, for the first time yesterday- and the rather oddly paced, herky-jerky sound of his speech made me wonder, how did they find someone to give a 'realistic' rendition of the verbal mayan language, since the civilization had been dead and gone for hundreds of years before the spaniards ever came along in that part of the world? It almost sounded like they just got some archaeologist to read it while making a best guess of what it may have sounded like.

... No, we'd never do something like that!.... (Crap they're onto us! Everyone, hide!):mischief:

Top Bottom