1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing citybar info

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rise of Mankind' started by kirbz, Sep 27, 2012.

1. kirbz

kirbz Chieftain

Hey guys,

Just started using this mod today, and I love it so far, however there's one thing that's bothering me. The citybars don't display the amount of turns left to increase pop and the turns 'til a building/unit is finished. I've seen a video of someone using this mod and this feature is actually present on their game. Here's how it looks on my end:

Anyone know how to enable this feature? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also, it's impossible to build cities on desert tiles? Or am I doing something wrong?

2. satrapper

satrapper Chieftain

if i understand you correctly, that is an option in the standard civ options screen. specifically: graphics tab\ "detailed city info" tick box.

3. kirbz

kirbz Chieftain

Thank you, it's been so long since I played civ4 that I forgot it was a standard option in the game instead of something a mod added :p

4. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

You can not build a city on a desert tile that does not have access to a fresh water tile, river, or coastal tile in the original 9 tiles of that city.

JosEPh

5. kirbz

kirbz Chieftain

thanks for the info