1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Civilizations from G&K and BNW

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Technical Support' started by theLateWizard, Nov 29, 2017.

1. theLateWizard

theLateWizard Chieftain

Hi

I am having an issue with the steam copy of my civilization V game.

I have installed, reinstalled the game, and individually reinstalled the DLC's.

In game, when I go to the DLC menu, both expansions are listed there and set to active.

When I go to play a new game, I don't have _any_ of the civilizations from either expansion. Other mini-dlc civilizations are present.

If I disable one of the expansions, the civilizations from the other appear (eg. disabling gods and kings shows Morocco, etc)

I recently upgrading my Mac to OSX High Sierra, previously the game was working fine. However now it is incredibly frustrating that I cannot play as the DLC I own.

gabenerd likes this.
  2. gabenerd

gabenerd Chieftain

Same! I've tried asking this on reddit to no avail.

3. theLateWizard

theLateWizard Chieftain