Elear
Cyc
Marsden
Bartleby
Donovan_Zoi
denyd
Churchill 25
flyingkitty

This is our official list of members. We have about 50% participation by numbers, which is fine, but if anyone wants to post, please go right ahead. If you aren't sure where to post something you can put it this thread. Everyone is welcome to participate, if you like something say so, if not, say that, too.

Sorry People. I'm on the road soo much, I hardly get a chance to sign on. When I do i have just enough energy to read and smile. Sometimes I do post. Like today.
Three cheers for Wound Healer! :D

Way to flip the island! That's my style game. I was hoping that would happen.

I think it's fine for now having just 1 barracks and keeping the coast covered. Although we should be prepared to switch to military at a moment's notice if neccesary. I would stick with infrastructure improvements, culture building, and commercial intrests until that time. ;)

Bravo, Countrymen...

Hey Cyc, good to hear from you! :)

I understand that real life can really leave people with little time to participate here, but feel free to go and post whenever you have the time. :)

Thanks for posting, I just wanted everyone to have a chance to say hello.
We're all citizens of SABER! :cool:

When checking the profile of Churchill, I recognized that he actually isn't a citizen of SABER and flying kitty didn't post a single word after signing in...

When checking the profile of Churchill, I recognized that he actually isn't a citizen of SABER and flying kitty didn't post a single word after signing in...

That's interesting. I wonder if he (churchill) asked but never followed the directions to join.

Provolution, are you here?

We'd like to hear from you if you are.

And anyone else for that matter.

And lastly, Thanks for coming back and sticking around Cyc. Good to hear from you.

No, thank you, Marsden. And greekguy, and all the rest. This reminds me of the old CivIII DG days. Those were good days. I'll try to stay active whenever possible.

Anybody know what happened to lost_civantares? or Nobody?

Anybody know what happened to lost_civantares? or Nobody?

I believe lost_civ got busy and left the team before we actually started playing turns.

As for Nobody, I've seen him in a couple of demogames, and he has periods of activity, and periods of inactivity.

Top Bottom