Missing UN

silentme

Chieftain
Hi,

I seem not to be able to use the UN after i have built it.
It does not show on the list contained within the Victory Conditions, all that shows in there is the Apostolic Palace and the Congress of Vienna, no UN!
I am not sure whats happening, anyone got any ideas?

BTS: 3.19
C2C: V34
Build: 7077

Hi,

I seem not to be able to use the UN after i have built it.
It does not show on the list contained within the Victory Conditions, all that shows in there is the Apostolic Palace and the Congress of Vienna, no UN!
I am not sure whats happening, anyone got any ideas?

BTS: 3.19
C2C: V34
Build: 7077

Is Diplomatic Victory by any chance disabled?

45°38'N-13°47'E;13129227 said:
Yes, unless you check United Nations under gameoptions when you start the game. That option was provided to make UN available when you disable Diplomatic Victory.

So there is no way to use the options that came with the UN, eg the resolutions etc etc if you selected that you did not want a diplomatic option?

I also take it that there is no easy way to change files to change the victory conditions?

SM

So there is no way to use the options that came with the UN, eg the resolutions etc etc if you selected that you did not want a diplomatic option?

I also take it that there is no easy way to change files to change the victory conditions?

SM

If you go into World Builder you may be able to change the game options. It depends where on the list the one you want is as it does not have a scroll bar.

SM

No need to change Victory conditions. UN option was made so that you can build UN and vote for resolutions when Diplomatic Victory is disabled. You will still be able to vote for everything EXCEPT Diplomatic Victory. Try what DH suggested, I don't know C2C WorldBuilder but you probably can change gameoptions from there.

If you go into World Builder you may be able to change the game options. It depends where on the list the one you want is as it does not have a scroll bar.

Where abouts in the World Builder can i find it?

Ah i think i found it...
There is nothing in there for Diplomatic Victory...
Unless its under a different label?

Look at the global options or change options or even victory conditions part. It may not be showing up. If not then you are out of luck. Sorry.

We are using an old version of the code and no one has time to get the new one merged.

Look at the global options or change options or even victory conditions part. It may not be showing up. If not then you are out of luck. Sorry.

We are using an old version of the code and no one has time to get the new one merged.

I found the Game Options, but nothing in there for the Diplomatic Victory.
I have the UN and Advanced Diplomacy selected but cannot think of anything else to select...
Ah well...
Thanks for you aid, and still the best dam mod out there...
Still loosing days playing the dam thing :lol:

Top Bottom