Mississipians Mini-Pack

ShiroKobbure

Still modding Civ3
This is a mini pack, one era. For the Mississippians. I may expand on it, adding Choctaw or Cherokee units, and maybe adding a early or later Mississippian era (feel free to post post suggestions here, or in my WIP thread)

Big thanks to Tom and Ares who without their help this pack may have sat on my PC for another year. I especially like the Archer victory sound, which adds a bit of flavor.

Download Link

Some info/comments:
Birdmen were thought to be shaman of the Mississippians, because their civilization disapeared before the Europeans arrival the only information is from artwork or remains. The Mississippians did have metal workings, and were agricultural, building mount pyramids, this is all quite unique for North America. The warriors have either bronze armor or weapons, except the birdman who has a atassa, which is a wooden sword, this weapon is found in both North and South America, as well as the Caribbean.

Nice! This is an often-overlooked Civ! Thanks Shiro!

Excellent! The Birdman especially! :goodjob:

Also, we truly are living in a wonderful era when 4 units can be considered a mini-pack :D
I remember 5 or 6 years ago when I would be excited for a single unit from Kinboat or UtahJazz, I think Sandris spoiled us and raised the bar.

:woohoo: :clap:
These guys are the new generation of units and can replace (or to be a very nice addition to) the Native American units from Kinboat :bowdown:.
Thank you very much, Shiro! :)

Thank you. All your units are great addition to civ3. I have plan to make some scenario about Age of Discovery and this will be useful. Thank you again.
:rolleyes: I may or may not have something else for a mod like that ;)

Thank you, Shiro! These are much needed. I'm spoiled for choice in the ancient to medieval eras when it comes to European units, but good quality units for the Americas are really lacking... This is a great start!

Cheers

Does the Birdman practice law?

Really nice, Shiro. Please enter Mr. Birdman in the July unit competition.

Wicked! I love this idea for a civ, and amazing units too. Brilliant with the birdman holding that head.

Top Bottom