1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Moar Units Art Cooker Modbuddy Projects 1.0

Modbuddy Projects demostrating how to add new 3D unit art

1. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

Deliverator submitted a new resource:

Moar Units Art Cooker Modbuddy Projects - Modbuddy Projects demostrating how to add new 3D unit art

Read more about this resource...

2. snafusmith

snafusmith Unit Maker

Thanks for posting this! I've got the nexus side of Civ6 units figured out, but modbuddy has been defeating me. Thanks again, hopefully I'll be able to post some new Civ6 units soon!!!

3. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

Yeah that's why I shared this because it does take some figuring out. It's most about understand the roles of all the different files - which I tried to explain with the 3D guide. I do think that the Civ 6 system is better than Civ 5 in quite a few ways but it takes a bit of getting used to. I hope you can figure it out and to see some of your units in Civ 6 soon! :)