Mod Finally Finished (well, Beta anyways...) - Thanks to Everyone!!!

sman1975

Emperor
Wanted to let everyone know my mod is finally released - "Kingmaker: The Winter of Discontent"

It's meant to be a medieval slug-fest, full of Shakespearean flavor, even a mad wizard or two up in the misty Scottish highlands. Game is mainly scoped for Diety/Marathon, as it's very hard to get the AI to give a scenario-specific challenge otherwise... :sad:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=779565332

Only available on Steam, as it's significantly over the 30 MB limit for this board.

Wanted to also pass along my many thanks to everyone who helped nudge me along. To properly acknowledge everyone who helped with this mod would require a Civfanataics administrator generate a list of everyone on the board. I've taken so much from so many, I'm sure I've missed a few. Apologies in advance - if I've missed someone who should be here, please send me a note and I'll update at once.

As a starter, here's a list of great modders who have helped me get this far: Kael (as the UR modder, the hero who started this all), whoward69 (name it, helped with everything), LeeS (again, across the board help), Gedemon (everything), Nutty (helped with everything), thecrazyscotsman (units/buildings/making mods that made me like the game in the first place), PawelS (Overall solid advice, constantly providing assistance), JFD (across the board help), janboruta (fantastic artwork), Troffelshriek/Endlessbug (for Lancaster/York guidelines), Meziane (France kick start), Hiram (Ireland and Wales kick starts), Pouakai / MS / TheTopCat84 (Scotland kick start), Danrell / bernie14 / zwei833 / wolfdog / Deliverator / Jaythekiller / Nomad_or_What / ispanets / Murphy613 / Civitar / XarsusKwadjh (units), Delnar_Eriske (Artificial Unintelligence/AI improvements), Iceco (city state improvements), Zappara (general guidance).

Thanks again for all the assistance!!! Appreciate any feedback you have, as it's my first mod, I'm not sure I know what I'm doing... ;)

Now, off to resurrect the Hundred Years War mod....

sman

Top Bottom