Mod folder "Code"

Shoobs

Prince
Why do I have this folder in my mod directory and it seems to be attached to C2C?

What do you mean by "it seems to be attached to C2C"?

All folders that pertain to Caveman2Cosmos reside In the Caveman2Cosmos Folder. No outside folder has ever been attached. Nor does any Folder named "Code" show up in my play or SVN version of the Mod.

Perhaps you should do a better job of explaining what you are seeing? Or even better provide a screenshot/print screen?

What is in this mystery folder named Code?

What do you mean by "it seems to be attached to C2C"?

All folders that pertain to Caveman2Cosmos reside In the Caveman2Cosmos Folder. No outside folder has ever been attached. Nor does any Folder named "Code" show up in my play or SVN version of the Mod.

Perhaps you should do a better job of explaining what you are seeing? Or even better provide a screenshot/print screen?

What is in this mystery folder named Code?
https://puu.sh/ycJBg/2f84e675bd.png

https://puu.sh/ycJBw/ada34803f8.png

Looks like you need to see what is In that Code folder. If it is .svn folder you don't need that where it's at. As the .svn folder in the Main SVN folder should never be copied over to the BtS Mods folder. Looks like user error to me. And sorry if that ruffles your feathers, not intended at all.

I have no idea how it might have been created, probably a SVN tortoise glitch, or that you clicked something by mistake without noticing or something.
You can safely delete it if you already have a functioning SVN folder for C2C.

The code folder is outside of the Caveman2Cosmos mod so would not have anything to do with it. You might've done something funny with a new repository though. It strikes me as something you could delete just fine. If the second image was what was IN the Code folder, then you appear to simply have a second repository that you've renamed 'code' as opposed to the original Caveman2Cosmos name. This is possible to do. And again in that case it would be deleteable.

I'm sure I should be able to delete it. But somehow, after over two months of not touching C2C, on September 23rd, the folder was created and the repository downloaded there. I did not trigger this. At best I might have updated the Cavemen to Cosmos folder. I did not create this folder at all.

I'm sure I should be able to delete it. But somehow, after over two months of not touching C2C, on September 23rd, the folder was created and the repository downloaded there. I did not trigger this. At best I might have updated the Cavemen to Cosmos folder. I did not create this folder at all.
You are the Only one reporting anything like this Shoobs. None of us have this. What does that tell you?

In taking a second look, indeed, your code folder is just a second repository for C2C. This is something you have setup. It's not problematic though.

Top Bottom