[GS] Mod for a cursed one challenge city civ

sunny19879394

Chieftain
Hello I am quite new here and I am glad to release my mod here after receiving so much help from the forum. I actually have also posted into steam workshop but it was being unrated mostly because of political reasons..so I decided to leave the name of the city at the end and please help to see if the UA are great and want to improve. I do not mind political harassment but I really want to know whether the mod is good.

Basic Idea: An OCC civ that cannot build settlers, yet has bonus in trade and to be very rich like venice,and to be very populated too, yet miltary unit can virtually only purchase by faith which makes the city need to care about faith output and to defend itself at earlier stage and aware of diplomatic relationships with others later.

So get to the long list of UAs..

1.Cannot declare Surprise War.

2.-50% production towards units

3.Cannot purchase unit by gold

4.Cannot build settlers

5. Unlimited trade route at start (80 trade routes)

6. Trade route to other city gain +2 food, +1 production, +2 gold, +1 culture and +1 science

7. Other trade route to the city gain +1 science,+2 culture for Hong Kong. Sender of such trade route gain +6 gold.

8. Extra 4 population+10 housing & +2 Amenity at beginning.

9. Convert 20 tourism to Diplomatic Favor per Turn.

10. Gain extra Great Merchant Points in different eras.

11. Get one extra builder, one slinger, one scout and one UA healer unit at the beginning

12. Can purchase land melee and ranged unit and builder by faith

13. Extra Faith and Culture production when received war declaration & declare protectorate /liberation war.(100% & 150%) respectively.

14. Kill unit gain 50% science, 100% culture and 150% faith of the unit hp.

15. +1 faith per population

UU - healer unit - can only purchased by faith, +30 hp per turn for adjecant unit

UI - an seaport that replace the original one, gain extra tourism per population.

So...actually the city's name is Hong Kong. If you like that idea, you can download the mod here or to subscribe (Am I allow to share the link?) and also to give me some feedbacks to support me as a first time modder.

Finally thank Keniisu and CIVITAS for the mod template, and also of course civfanatics forum for the mod help especially LeeS.

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2003324992&searchtext=

Attachments

• Keniisus_Civ_Template.rar
    6.2 MB · Views: 86
Top Bottom