Mod Icon Issues

NaSMaX

Chieftain
Hi,

I've been getting this issue recently where all the resource icons on my map have four icons of different types (but the rollover has only one name). Now I run mods before fine, but now even with mods off the icon issue stays the same. Anyone have any idea what could be the issue?

Thank You

Attachments

• icon issue.PNG
    icon issue.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 167
Clear Cache if you uninstaleld the mods, from the screenshot, looks liek you have a mod thats reducing icons size, pointing at the new icon size but the ui icons size looks unchanged to me. Hense you are getting the 4 icons.

Could also be a non-mod related interface issue. Don't quite know how Civ handles that, but if the UI still works the same as Civ 5, then it probably just uses bigger textures for HD-resolutions when you enable the upscale-feature. It seems to me that the game thinks it's in upscaled mode to determine the icon size, but then actually uses the smaller (correct) IconAtlas.

Not sure how exactly that would happen, but if clearing cache doesn't help, play around with screen resolutions, especially by enabling/disabling the upscale mode of HD-resolutions if your monitor supports that.

Top Bottom