[BNW] Mod Items not showing up

Tommyd27

Chieftain
Hey guys,

I'm making another Civilization for my friend and I think I did everything right here. I go into my game I enable it, but the Civ doesn't show up. I have no other mods enabled and logging doesn't pick up anything but the art which I know is a problem but in my last mod it didn't matter matter. Uploaded the zip mod file:

Attachments

• The Great Militarisic Babylon (v 1).zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 30
You haven't told the mod to do anything. You've merely added the files to the mod, but given no instructions (ie, in the Actions tab) as to what the mod should do with these files.

When you do give your mod action instructions for your files you are going to have problems because the game already has a leader called LEADER_ATTILA:
Code:
CIVILIZATION_HUNS
	Leader			LEADER_ATTILA
	Leader Trait		TRAIT_RAZE_AND_HORSES
	Unique Unit		UNIT_HUN_HORSE_ARCHER
	Unique Unit		UNIT_HUN_BATTERING_RAM

You haven't told the mod to do anything. You've merely added the files to the mod, but given no instructions (ie, in the Actions tab) as to what the mod should do with these files.

When you do give your mod action instructions for your files you are going to have problems because the game already has a leader called LEADER_ATTILA:
Code:
CIVILIZATION_HUNS
    Leader            LEADER_ATTILA
    Leader Trait        TRAIT_RAZE_AND_HORSES
    Unique Unit        UNIT_HUN_HORSE_ARCHER
    Unique Unit        UNIT_HUN_BATTERING_RAM

Getting the same problem as before, the units aren't showing up but I went over the same fix. Thanks so much I'm probably being really annoying and have done some stupid mistake.

Top Bottom