1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[MOD] MaxRigaMod - video+1901-1941-1961-2001 scenar.

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by MaxRiga, Apr 10, 2006.

1. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

what changing’s in win settings u made? have u launched this mod after u changed windows settings?

2. ngyuishing

ngyuishing Chieftain

Control panel -> Region and language

Change Chinese to English.

Yes, I have launched the mod successfully. ;)

3. Zalcron

Zalcron Prince

is there a way to calm down NATO's culture ? its way to much expanding into north africa and ussr?

4. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

it has nothing to do with the MOD. The problem is that cultural settings ( specially if NATO gets SID Sushi companies in its cities ) is powerful in the game it self. Also, most of the scenarios are based on standard map size, so, it has not big distances between cities.

5. Zalcron

Zalcron Prince

what about if i increase the USSR's? is there a way to say add culture to a russian specfic bulding say research academies for example?

6. Ricemon

Ricemon Chieftain

Any plans for addition special buildings for civs who don't have one? I do miss having the 35% to research university while playing as China, whereas the 1901 scenario China has the unique +35% research university (Seowon).

7. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

to Zalcron

i was trying to add culture but it din't help :( European ( and american ) culture + sid sushi are too powerful in the game.

to Ricemon

no plans at all
    i'm not really working on any updates

8. Zalcron

Zalcron Prince

sorry what is sid sushi? can their influence not be reduced?

9. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

sid sushi is BTS corporation which one boost population in cities and it effects on culture very much.

in vanilla version NATO culture wasn't so bad

10. Ricemon

Ricemon Chieftain

another solution would be to take sid's sushi for your self -.o

11. Ricemon

Ricemon Chieftain

Is there an method to make custom scenario selectable in the menu? I'd like to turn off some victory settings like domination since conquest is always more fun...

12. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

just open scenario file in WORD and u will see victory settings right on the top. You can add or delite them from there.

13. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

34 civs of 1981 is done for the next BTS3 update. The pick of the ColdWar.

14. Samez

Samez ION GUNNER

When I load the 1961 BTS mod/scenario I get to an start screen where I can select all civ from CIV(aztec...) and will start with some units and three settlers but without any preplaced units/cities.

At the moment I am running the most actual version of CIV/WARLORDS/BTS on a Vista64 machine.
    Is there a way to solve this problem (perhaps via a first turn savegame?)

EDIT:
    Problem seems to be solved as the BTS game was version3.00 (or something like that) but the autoupdater just said me I would use the most actual one... Installed Version 3.17 and everything seems to be fine...

15. Serhy

Serhy Chieftain

Почему-то в "MaxRigaMod BTS2 2001 год" при рсваивании технологии (скажем Су-25) не появляются дополнительные юниты, которые можно строить?

Еще просьба/идея - возможно ли сделать доработку мода Next War (нравятся роботы), куда добавить все ваши юниты, и чтобы игру можно было начинать с древности? Ведь в Ваших модах можно начать уже с современности, а если хочется поиграть начиная с каменного века, то не будет возможности пользоваться таким богатым разнообразием юнитов, как у Ваших модах.

16. Serhy

Serhy Chieftain

Hi. I tries to play "MaxRigaMod BTS2 2001 and found out that when I buy/research lets say Su-25 technology still no new units I was able to build... (
    I am playing Civ4 BtS.

And idea/request - is it possible to create a Mod where all your units can be added of 1900-2001 mods, but a Mod where everything starts in ancient ages?
    This would allow playing the game from the begining and to be able to build all these units as necessary technology is developed at the same time!

17. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

to Serhy
    I speak russian but the forum rules request its users speak English only there. you can use my russian forum if u want to communicate in russian with me - http://www.civfanatics.ru/forum/index.php?showforum=114

Concerning your question - you need to build special factories sometimes to be able to produce units. If you want to build SU plane series ( su25, su33, su37, su47 ) you have to build SU Factory in the city you want to produce ur planes. The plane su27 is UU ( unique unit ) for Russia, so, u don't need SU factory to produce su27 only.

concerning managing two or more mods into one is good idea. But you have to do it personally ur self or ask somebody else, not me :)

18. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Sent you a little something - check your Messages.;)

19. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

18 civs 1862 ( remix of Lokolus scenario ) -

18 civs WW2 Barbarossa ( created by JEELEN ) -

34 civs 1981 scenario -

20. Ricemon

Ricemon Chieftain

Hey Max, what program do you use to make your mod scenarios with? I've seen quite a few editor mods on the forums so I'm wondering if there's any you would recommend. I've tried the original Civ4 world editor but it seems really limited and hard to use.