1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Mod Question

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by BretP, Sep 24, 2004.

1. BretP

BretP The Lightbringer

I just started reading the Dragonlance books to my boys, and was wondering if anyone has created a dragonlance mod for C3C?

2. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Not sure if anyone has, but I moved your question to C&C.

3. tjedge1

tjedge1 Writer of writerly things

I think it has been toyed with several times, but it seems that the last group got serious and then didn't finish it or went into hiding to finish it. I've been watching closely to see if anyone does it. If not I might make a scenario based off my mod to do a DragonLance mod of some kind, but it will be generic.

4. Plotinus

Plotinus Philosopher Administrator

It'd be a good mod! I might even be tempted to make it myself. I loved those books when I was younger. Imagine upgrading your Red Raistlin to Black Raistlin... Mwahahaha!