[mod] Religion and Revolution Extended (modmod of Religion and Revolution)

I'll revive this with a question. I feel like playing RaRE again, but there's one little snag. The Founding Fathers. Last game, I wanted to get as many as possible, built huge empire-591 working colonists spread over 8 colonies-had to employ fleet of 30 galleons constantly selling goods, but REF grew to insane size before I got them...760 Man'o Wars and growing...I'm playing on gigantic/marathon, so that might skew things.

Anyway, I wanted to mod the RaRE to change the values needed. Not a blanket decrease, just change the progression so while early FFs will remain on their values, later ones will come quicker. But I have no idea how to do that, and brief look through Modwiki and tutorials here did not help.

Also...will that change affect the current save games, and how? Will they crash or behave strangely?

Do you still play 2.4?

In RaR 2.5 things have changed a little bit. I would recommend to play the current and new version of the main mod RaR which is RaR 2.5.

Please note the link in my signature to get the current version.

RaRE is outdated

If the change affects FFs and REF progression, I'm in. Got a changelog lying around somewhere?
And yeah, I am playing the probably last version where RaR and RaRE were separate.

Top Bottom