1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mod Request: Pine Forest

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Hormigas, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Hormigas

Hormigas Chieftain

Hey modders :)

Since Firaxis obviously forgot to implement pine forests into the game, it would be nice if some modders could do that. It's kinda unrealistic to play let's say on an earth map without having some kind of boreal pine forests in the Northern Hemisphere. Ok, this might not be the most important mod request, but it would enhance realism. For a start: How about making snowy forests? I would do it myself but I am a noob.

How do you think about that? Is there already a project regarding the issue?

2. poncratias

poncratias Prince

signed.

I would never settle anywhere else.

3. Thalassicus

Thalassicus Bytes and Nibblers

I miss this too. They've got orange-ish fall looking forests, and the regular green deciduous ones, but no evergreen.

4. TheChanger

TheChanger Warlord

this is on the top of my to do list as soon as someone figures out how to mod graphics.

5. jofish15

jofish15 Chieftain

I would really REALLY love to see this mod. I still can't believe that it wasn't included in the original release.

6. jofish15

jofish15 Chieftain

I know there has been a little success in getting new 3D models into the game (esp. units). What would it take to make this a reality?