Mod Request

Greekscreech

Chieftain
Hello Everyone,

I've been looking into making a mod the last couple of days for a Klingon Empire civ, and I don't think I'm up to the challenge, having never created a mod before. I was wondering if someone would want to take a crack at it. The point would be to make the Klingon's progress be completely combat oriented. (ie a vast majority of research, culture, faith, and golden age points come from kills and not traditional means)

Trait: + 50% of defeated enemy unit's strength goes to faith, science, culture, and golden age points. -90% to faith, science, and culture from buildings(or other sources?). +50% production of units and military buildings(including military wonders), -50% production to all other buildings.

Unit: Klingon Warrior(replaces swordsman): Fights at full strength when damaged. +50% damage against wounded units. An extra 50% of defeated enemy unit's strength goes to faith, science, culture, and golden age points.

Buildings: All military buildings adapted to increase bonus pr kill to culture, science, faith and golden ages. (To keep up with more expensive costs in late game.)

I like civs that completely change the way the game is played and thought this would be interesting. Does anyone want to take a crack at it?

Oh, and gold from kills too! Why can't I find any mods that offer all of these from kills ?

Top Bottom