1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mod that rings a bell after the AI has finished moving.

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by Evilillidan, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Evilillidan

Evilillidan Chieftain

i hope you dont hate me guys but in the total war series the game rings a bell after all civs have finished moving, i find it really uncomfortable to have to look at the corner of my UI to see if i they are done. is a mod like this possible? does anyone knows of something that warns about the AI being done with their moves? it could be a sound or a text warning on screen, anything helps.

2. the343danny

the343danny Emperor

"I hope you dont hate me guys" ahaha

Thats a really good idea and afaik there isn't anything like that yet. Nobody is going to hate on you. It's not like you are demanding somebody to change tech criteria or something rudimentary like that. Now that I think about it, I could've sworn the previous civs had something like that.

3. Evilillidan

Evilillidan Chieftain

i meant for playing total war :p

4. gyogen2

gyogen2 Emperor

I just posted a mod that plays a sound when the civs are done and your turn begins.

If you meant you wanted a sound after each civ, I can modify.

Attached Files:

5. thecrazyscot

thecrazyscot Spiffy

@gyogen2 You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

6. Evilillidan

Evilillidan Chieftain

@gyogen2 dude you really rock! now i can procrastinate while procrastinating playing civ, ty very much.