Mod to add more pantheons similar to standard ones?

I recently tried running a game on the Greatest Earth Map with true start locations and a whopping 26 civilizations. The Y(n)AMP Steam Page that this causes a bug in the jersey system and recommends another mod to fix the problem, so I used the second mod too. But then I encountered another bug where because there were more civilizations than pantheons, I couldn't pick a pantheon and the game got stuck.

I ended up scaling things down to a "mere" 21 civilizations. I was hand-picking my opponents and had True Start Locations enabled, so I ended up leaving the Americas empty. This had unsatisfying results, since it meant all the Americas did was get in the way of moving troops from western Europe / Africa to east Asia, as well as making it harder to totally eliminate enemy civs. Still, on the whole I had great fun conquering the world as the Mongols.

But I do wonder if there's a mod I could have used to fix the pantheon bug. To be clear, I just want a way to fix a bug with the fewest other changes to the game possible. I've tried the Religion Expanded mod but didn't like it—it may or may not have corrupted a save file and some elements seemed unbalanced, like the religious building that grants +1 diplomatic favor per turn. I want more pantheons but I want them to be boring—maybe Goddess of the Sea gives +2 gold to fishing boats instead of God of the Sea's +1 production to fishing boats. Is anything like this out there?

When I've tried searching the workshop for the sort of mod I'm looking for, I mostly find things that change the game more than I'd like. But Gedemon's looks perfect! Thank you.

Top Bottom