Mod to ban leaders from games?

Not that I've seen, as I've been wanting something similar for a while now. Thankfully, the scourge that was Australia and Waltzing Matilda is no longer showing up every game. Though I'm getting quite tired of Amanitore telling me of my dirty cities every game still ...

As well as a mod to remove certain civs from the random pool for when I want to play as a random leader, but not _that_ random leader (usually the ones that irked me the last game or two).

Not that I've seen, as I've been wanting something similar for a while now. Thankfully, the scourge that was Australia and Waltzing Matilda is no longer showing up every game. Though I'm getting quite tired of Amanitore telling me of my dirty cities every game still ...

As well as a mod to remove certain civs from the random pool for when I want to play as a random leader, but not _that_ random leader (usually the ones that irked me the last game or two).

Both of these would be awesome.

Agreed. Bad music ruins my games.

It's not that the music is bad ... but some tunes just step across that boundary of being background music to being something you register and detracts from your focus, especially when you get that civ seemingly every game and the music plays over and over. Scarborough Fair was another one that drove me bonkers, but England hasn't shown up much lately.

Contrastingly, I have no issue with Nubia's music, despite probably seeing Amanitore more often than Mr. Curtain. But I have never forgiven her for an epic backstab on me in one of the early games with her. :nono:

I like Scarborough Fair.

The music which I hate are the horrible pseudo-anthems, e.g Aus, Canada, Murica.

Would love that mod , really started hating Khmer and that bald sleeping/meditading guy.

Such a mod would be great. Right now I select all my opponents to avoid repeats, but deselecting a few would be so much better/preserve the fun of random.

*Hate for Seondeok intensifies*

Wide science penalty along with rebalanced mines mods takes care of her and Robert.

It's not that the music is bad ... but some tunes just step across that boundary of being background music to being something you register and detracts from your focus, especially when you get that civ seemingly every game and the music plays over and over. Scarborough Fair was another one that drove me bonkers, but England hasn't shown up much lately.

Contrastingly, I have no issue with Nubia's music, despite probably seeing Amanitore more often than Mr. Curtain. But I have never forgiven her for an epic backstab on me in one of the early games with her. :nono:
I like Scarborough Fair.

The music which I hate are the horrible pseudo-anthems, e.g Aus, Canada, Murica.

I'd rather have the real national anthems. Living in Canada, "Oh, Canada," has a certain dignity to it, as actually does "Advance Australia Fair," and, while I'm a big fan of Simon and Garfunkel in general, Scarborough is not the highest on their list of hits for me. And, as far as I know, ALL national anthems, like all national flags are the public domain, barring certain disrespect laws (which are set up that you pretty much have to knowingly and deliberately commit). The exception, of course, is the Saudi national anthem and flag, which are the personal, private property of the al-Saud Family and subject to the strictest priority laws.

I'd rather have the real national anthems. Living in Canada, "Oh, Canada," has a certain dignity to it, as actually does "Advance Australia Fair," and, while I'm a big fan of Simon and Garfunkel in general, Scarborough is not the highest on their list of hits for me. And, as far as I know, ALL national anthems, like all national flags are the public domain, barring certain disrespect laws (which are set up that you pretty much have to knowingly and deliberately commit). The exception, of course, is the Saudi national anthem and flag, which are the personal, private property of the al-Saud Family and subject to the strictest priority laws.

Scarborough Fair is much older than Simon and Garfunkel.

Scarborough Fair is much older than Simon and Garfunkel.

Still, it's not an official anthem, and it needs to be replaced. :p

Here's one that removes Gandhi. Extract to Documents\My Games\CivVI\Mods.

Follow the example structure in the included .xml and find the correct LeaderType in Expansion2_Players.xml if you want to disable someone else.

Attachments

• Pereat Gandhi.7z
    640 bytes · Views: 150
Would love that mod , really started hating Khmer and that bald sleeping/meditading guy.

Hope I'm not offending anyone but I find that language he speaks exceptionally grating. No problem with the civ or the leader himself but I can't stand him speaking.

Top Bottom