1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Modbuddy - Stops working out of nowhere

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Cmski, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Cmski

Cmski Chieftain

Hi,

I've been using modbuddy for a while now and I've never had this happen to me before.

I was playing on my mod and noticed I'd spelled a word wrongly, so I went to modbuddy and changed the spelling. I then hit 'rebuild' which I've done loads of times and this happens..

\\\
    C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Firaxis\ModBuddy\Civ5Mod.targets(76,9): error MSB3030: Could not copy the file "Art\Akron_Splash_Screen.dds" because it was not found.
    Done building project "Civ Buffity Buff Buff Buff.civ5proj" -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.
    ========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
    ///

This is not the only files its done it with. It originally had an elephant art work so I decided to delete it and re-add it and was met with this message..

\\\
    Could not find part of the path
    ///

I don't understand what set it off, I really didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I've also tried adding art to other mods and it still works. It's literally just my most recent one I was working on. I've also just noticed that in the Firaxis modbuddy folder the 'art' folder is missing for some reason.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

2. Cmski

Cmski Chieftain

Update: I think I fixed it.
    Go me