ModCast #20 "Mushroom"

We discuss a great game about delicious Mushrooms, and also some great mods out there and much much more! Episode 20, "Mushroom" (43:42), features core panelists Tony "GarretSidzaka" Kiehl, Wouter "Locutus" Snijders and Kenneth "Impaler[wrg]" Ferland with guest hosts Tim "ruff_hi" Pratt and Jacob "Xienwolf" Turner.

Summary of Topics:
- 04m35s | News
We looked at the Spore mods by Rick.
- 14m05s | Artist Sketchpad
We looked at the Marauder by The_Coyote, and the Imperial Japanese Troops by Chuggy.
- 22m20s | Code Courner
We looked at the Idle Cities Mod by OnmyojiOmn.
- 26m56s | Modders Spotlight
We looked at the Fall Further mod with Xienwolf.

ModCast is a bi-weekly ~45-minute audio production of Apolyton and is an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on Civilization modding.

In case anyone is wondering, GarretSidzaka is going to help post ModCast news on CFC here. :)

Wow... don't know if that's still left-over enthusiasm from doing ModCast21, but anywho I just wanted to let you know I had a blast being on the show too. (And say hi to the wife and junior from me.);)

nice show Tony ... good collection of stuff to talk about and excellent work on the reverb :D.

Congrats on the episode! I should really make that sake dish. :drool:

Also, you spelt my name wrong! :lol: I don't mind really, you can even use Chugginator if you can be bothered typing/saying it. ;) I can't. :lol:

Top Bottom