ModCast Episode 63: "A Lot of Speculation"

Plus sometimes Dan takes a terrible drubbing on Polycast from Stephanie/Maki and the others....I think there's a measurable link1 between the other regulars on an Episode of Polycast being brutal to Dan and there being a bit of a delay in the release of the sister-programs. :mischief:

1If there isn't there probably ought to be :)
It appears that you have successfully engaged in a creative writing exercise. :lol:

Very nice episode. Kudos to Dan for good editing and using leftover stuff from older recordings - always good to know nothing goes to waste.
:) -- thank you kindly.

But now I realise we covered the same points again in the most recent recording, it keeps happening over and over. :lol:
Repetition for confirmation then?

:D

That it was, It was actually one of the first podcasts in general I've given a listen to.
I'm particularly glad that among your first impressions of listening to podcasts in general is this positive one, as well as that of ModCast specifically. Hope you'll begin browsing and sampling through the show's archive soon if you haven't already.

It's been a long time since I listened to ModCast, glad to see it's still going! I enjoyed this episode and it's definitely interesting to hear stories from folks who are doing a lot of compatibility work with other mods or who are much more art-than-code focused, since I'm definitely the other way around!

Top Bottom