1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

ModCast Episode 72: “Where the Buffalo Roam”

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by DanQ, Aug 5, 2017.

1. DanQ

DanQ Chieftain

The deer and the antelope play. The seventy-second episode of ModCast, entitled "Where the Buffalo Roam", is now netcasting. Lead co-host Rob "Rob (R8XFT)" Riley is joined by fellow regluar co-hosts "vicevirtuoso", John "Neirai", Lee "LeeS" Shipp in this 41m07s outing.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 02m24s | Miscellaneous
    An update on the status of the Civilization VI modding community, and the ups and downs of transitioning to modding it from V (10m42s).
    - 19m54s | Code Corner
    The significance of CivVI Agendas and Projects for modding and tools modders wish were available to smooth implementation headaches (28m11s).

ModCast is the first spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; fellow sibling TurnCast focuses on Civ multiplay.

2. shaglio

shaglio The Prince of Dorkness

Another great show! I specifically enjoy listing to how you guys overcome the various modding obstacles you encounter as your transition from Civ 5 to Civ 6.

Rob (R8XFT) likes this.
  3. DanQ

DanQ Chieftain

Glad you enjoyed the listen. :)

On behalf of the ModCast regular panel and myself, thank you for being a long-standing listener and contributor of feedback.

4. Rob (R8XFT)

Rob (R8XFT) Ancient Briton Super Moderator

Thanks for the feedback shaglio.

5. greyTiger

greyTiger Chieftain

6. LeeS

LeeS Imperator

Sometimes I feel like I'm on the bridge of Jacques Cousteau's Oceans Research ship plotting the layout of civ6 modding: other times I feel like I am in a sinking dugout canoe lost near a foggy and hostile shore.:lol:
    Thankee :D