ModCast Episode 72: “Where the Buffalo Roam”

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
The deer and the antelope play. The seventy-second episode of ModCast, entitled "Where the Buffalo Roam", is now netcasting. Lead co-host Rob "Rob (R8XFT)" Riley is joined by fellow regluar co-hosts "vicevirtuoso", John "Neirai", Lee "LeeS" Shipp in this 41m07s outing.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 02m24s | Miscellaneous
An update on the status of the Civilization VI modding community, and the ups and downs of transitioning to modding it from V (10m42s).
- 19m54s | Code Corner
The significance of CivVI Agendas and Projects for modding and tools modders wish were available to smooth implementation headaches (28m11s).

ModCast is the first spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; fellow sibling TurnCast focuses on Civ multiplay.

Another great show! I specifically enjoy listing to how you guys overcome the various modding obstacles you encounter as your transition from Civ 5 to Civ 6.

Another great show! I specifically enjoy listing to how you guys overcome the various modding obstacles you encounter as your transition from Civ 5 to Civ 6.
Sometimes I feel like I'm on the bridge of Jacques Cousteau's Oceans Research ship plotting the layout of civ6 modding: other times I feel like I am in a sinking dugout canoe lost near a foggy and hostile shore.:lol:
Another interesting episode. Keep up the great work.
Thankee :D

Top Bottom