ModCast Episode 75: "A Bit More Fluid"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
Flowing. The seventy-fifth episode, and tenth season premiere, of ModCast entitled "A Bit More Fluid", is now netcasting. Lead co-host Rob "Rob (R8XFT)" Riley is joined by fellow regluar co-host John "Neirai" with first-time guest "SeelingCat" in this 45m37s outing.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 06m15s | Modder's Spotlight
The present works, future endeavours and past moments of the show's guest in Civilization VI modding.
- 23m29s | Miscellaneous (Part 1 of 2)
On the inclusion of the Cree through the first CivVI expansion, Rise and Fall, and representation of other civilizations with development deviating from the generally regarded 'norm'.
- 30m41s | Artist Sketchpad
Profiling the latest proficiencies of CivVI modder "Sukritact".
- 35m39s | Miscellaneous (Part 2 of 2)
What the panelists most want to see come about from a would-be second Civilization VI expansion pack.

ModCast is the first spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; fellow sibling TurnCast focuses on Civ multiplay.

Note: early on in this episode, I mention that "Dark Age Policies are hardcoded to Dark Ages and therefore you can't add Golden Age policies or any other kind of Age policy." There's a mod on Steam that adds Golden Age policies, so there must be a workaround.

Note: early on in this episode, I mention that "Dark Age Policies are hardcoded to Dark Ages and therefore you can't add Golden Age policies or any other kind of Age policy." There's a mod on Steam that adds Golden Age policies, so there must be a workaround.
I thought it just adds policies that don't have an effect if your aren't in a golden age?

I thought it just adds policies that don't have an effect if your aren't in a golden age?
Could be it, I haven't played with the mod yet.
So you're saying you can choose the policy in any age, but it's a waste of slots if you're not in the right age. That's one way to do it, if not optimal, at least possible.

Top Bottom