1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Modcomp Request: DCM and Rhye's

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by Tboy, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Tboy

Tboy Future world ruler

Could someone merge these 2 mods? I've always felt the combat system in vanilla civ is somewhat lacking in depth, and RFC is surely worthy of more. Thus, I think DCM would make an excellent addition in a modcomp, if anyone here can and is willing to do this.

2. onedreamer

onedreamer Dragon

might be a good idea if you called it with its name (Dale's Combat Mod) since maybe not everyone knows the acronyms for all mods out there.

3. Úmarth

Úmarth Megalomaniac

Is there a BtS version? I couldn't find it. It shouldn't be hard to merge DCM into Rhye's because according to the readme the new SDK code is well-commented and the XML changes aren't too extensive. You'd need the sources of both, DCM's is apparently included in the .zip here on civfanatics but again I couldn't find it, you'd need to ask Rhye for RFC's. You'd also need to be able to compile the DLL once you've merged the code.

4. deanej

deanej Chieftain

I believe the 1.181 source code for RFC was included in the 3.17 patch by Firaxis.

5. 3Miro

3Miro Chieftain

That is where I got the RFC source code to compile it for RFC Europe.

6. HardRocker

HardRocker Student.

i too would very much appreciate a combo modcomp of Dale's Combat Mod and Rhye's and Fall of Civilization :goodjob: :hammer: