1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

(Modern) Battle for Taiwan

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Scenarios' started by MaxRiga, Jan 14, 2008.

1. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

Hi

download MaxRigaMod BTS2 from THERE to play this scenario.

The main conception of the scenario is multiplayer Battle between 4 or 2 persons - superpowers such as USA and China and it's satellites countries - Korean and Vietnam. The scenario is also available for single player games but still, multiplayer is better ( since China and USA has to be human players for better game play )

The scenario conditions are Domination and Conquest. Korea is united in the scenario and it has South Korea flag. Any ideas are welcome, there are some screens of the scenario.

Attached Files:

2. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Looking good so far. (Can't comment on anything else as there's no info...)

3. Zuul

Zuul Mod lister!

4. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

unfortunately there are some things I really can't change. it's - suburb food bonuses and range of planes. It's because the mod is actually made for 1901-1941-1961-2001 scenarios on standard maps :(

5. February

February Chieftain

is this scenario no longer being worked on?
    I would really like to see the Taiwan civ, much weaker economically and militarilly than the chinese, and would like to play as them to get challenge and conquer china : )

6. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

The scenario is done and going to be added for the text MaxRigaModBTS2 update. Unfortunately the scenarios has CTS's and I can't find the reason of errors. So, let's say, this is going to be beta release of the scenario.

There is no Taiwan nation in the scenario, Taiwan in under USA civilization control. This is not political decision of mine but the CIV4 limitations of game play. I can't add USA nation without giving it the land on the map ...

7. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Emperor

The scenario is out
    download links on the first page of the topic

8. SomeMan

SomeMan Modder who can't mod!

but didn't they do that for the french in the Revolution scenario in Vanilla?