Modern CFC theme with Civ VI theme font possible?

livinginaz

Seven Ages of Man
I much prefer the color palette and background of the Modern CFC theme but I find the font to be completely inferior to that of the Civ VI theme, it's larger but doesn't seem as bold to me making it harder on the eyes.

I was wondering if it would be possible to get the Civ VI font but with the other elements of the site UI being the modern theme. If it could be possible to choose the font independently of theme or if the theme were made available in both fonts that would be great; although I do not know if Xenforo allows for the former to be an option. Thanks

I was rude not to respond sooner, but I was probably in my depressive cycle then, and --- why me? I consider myself something of an authority on forum themes, but I've never done it in XenForo, and I'm not Staff here to have any access. It ought to be possible, maybe easy, but I'm guessing. Sorry.

Oops. I thought I was looking at a PM - how'd I get in here?
Ah, for what it's worth the issue described in the OP was fixed at some point with an update, the font has been standardized across themes.

Top Bottom