Modern Earth (Giant)

Adding Units is progressing well - nearly finished the EU ... 1200 units so far!!!

Over Halfway now !!! - 3,000 units completed - Russia is next!!!

At this rate I should have it finished by August !

Russia is now complete ... phew !!! only other major nation after that will be the US.

Considering placing all "National Guard" units for them first and then adding the rest of the US Armed Services.

UK now completed ... Getting ready to start on the USA ... starting with the National Guard Units

UK now completed ... Getting ready to start on the USA ... starting with the National Guard Units

Lol, Holy Hannah Barberra bro, do you mainline caffeine?

LOL ... No caffeine for me ... bad for my "retired" health.

Working on the US Navy now. and am using Ships Home Port for deployment positions.

Ohhh, can't wait to see Portsmouth and 32nd St naval bases. Just curious, are you planning on putting in Coronado Island for the Navy's NGFS range?

Essentially, what I am planning is to create a world map, post the mod, and then over the next couple of months get feedback on the accuracy. I will then list the recommendations in this post http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=12155365&postcount=3 and then slowly work through them based on feedback from other players.

I will then release and updated release, e.g. 1.1 with the changes.

As an aside, I have reached 4,125 units named and placed as accurately as possible so far.

I am going to do something with increasing the costs of Having units substantially, so a nation with a large army and minimal income would struggle.

USA now completed ... now working on the rest of the minor nations. Looks like I might be finished before the end of the month.

Kiwitt, Your link doesn't work (if www.warsintheworld.com is what it's supposed to be). IE says it can't connect.

ahh, much better, my thx kind sir.

I hit a small road-block which caused me to place the incorrect unit nationalities on the map. This was because I did not create teamcolor flags for the other nations, which are currently using the same UN logo.

So I am currently creating a logo for African Union, European Nations, Asian Nations, Arab League, Oceania, CIS and Latin America.

I need to convert and resize PNG files to DDS format for Civ IV.

EDIT: Done !!!!

That was a mission, but I learnt a new skill ;)

African Union is now completed

It should also be noted that I have made a slight change to the units stats so that workers and ships can cross international borders. This will stop them been trapped because "Open Borders" now means "free-trade" in the scenario setup, so there are less open borders than before.

Top Bottom