Modern/Industrial Slavery

I should have said Police state, not state property, but I think most people got that.

Spiritual is very nice, its great for war and peace. Good diplomacy, good flexibility. Change is good.

It's just the opposite ;). You get the special wonder effects, but not its culture.
Ooops. Thanks.

Lemon! Lemon! C'mon, girl! :lol:
You can tell I haven't played a real game in a while. I've been too busy, and now I'm too busy modding. :blush:

I promise to say three "Hail Marys" and play a full game for fun this weekend so that I don't post unintentional nonsense any more. :)

You can tell I haven't played a real game in a while. I've been too busy, and now I'm too busy modding. :blush:

I promise to say three "Hail Marys" and play a full game for fun this weekend so that I don't post unintentional nonsense any more. :)

I'd expect no less from a good Irish Catholic girl ;)

No need to be embarrassed about modding. We can only expect good things to come of that action. Now, I wish you'd take the reigns of BUFFY and fix it up.

good Irish Catholic girl ;)
Error... error... does not compute... :lol:

No need to be embarrassed about modding. We can only expect good things to come of that action. Now, I wish you'd take the reigns of BUFFY and fix it up.
Is there a problem with BUFFY? I've only used it once.

I know ruff was working on something, maybe it was BUFFY.

Top Bottom