Resource icon

Modern Infantry Flavour [Graphics ModMod] 0.3

Cole98

AKA CerebralPolicy
NEW DOWNLOAD

Hey everyone, I decided that it would be nice to have modern units feel like their own unified "armies". So I've used Zerver's Modern Unit packs as a base to build on. Unfortunately, he never released a pack for every Civilization so some I'll have to make from scratch.

I have also modified some of Zerver's Assets; I have changed the default American skin to a woodland camo. I have visually distinguished Marines from Modern Infantry; Marines wear different uniforms in the case of America, China, and England - while Russian Marines wear a different Helmet.

As stated above I have implemented this for the following Civs as a proof of concept.
  • America
  • China
  • England
  • Russia
This is very much a rough concept, but I hope you guys enjoy.

UPDATE:
I will also include Mechanized Infantry

Spoiler American Preview :

CREDITS
Zerver, American Modern Infantry Pack, Russian Specnaz Pack, British Modern Infantry Pack
asioasioasio,
Modern Weapon Packs, Stryker APC
mechaerik, MechaWeapons Paks

snafusmith, BTR 70, M113
KrugerPritz, Mechanized Infantry Pack

Attachments

• ModernInfantryFlavour_0_2.7z
    18.3 MB · Views: 252
Last edited:
We might be able to use this in the main AND mod. I'm in favor of filling out the art styles that we do have (while possibly reducing the overall number of styles in use; that way, one art model works for 2-4 closely related civilizations). The only variant Modern Infantry units that we have are African and Arabian so a few extras wouldn't be a bad thing.

We might be able to use this in the main AND mod. I'm in favor of filling out the art styles that we do have (while possibly reducing the overall number of styles in use; that way, one art model works for 2-4 closely related civilizations). The only variant Modern Infantry units that we have are African and Arabian so a few extras wouldn't be a bad thing.
I can add generic uniform & weapon combinations for specific regions, ie Tiger Stripe with AK's for Eastern Europe, Woodland with G3s for Western Europe.
I have one problem where the American Navy Seal unit should be put back to a regular marine replacement (rather than modern) since it uses a WWII model.

Last edited:
Preview of France, I'm trying to position the Famas properly
Spoiler FRANCE PREVIEW :

Edit: Heres my German Idea, I don't know how to add the DPM Camo but I have the shade of green right
Spoiler GERMANY PREVIEW :

Last edited:
Top Bottom