Modern Warfare with Revolutions

I was tempted to add more civilizations from Civ Gold. If anybody wants to add a new civilization from Civ Gold, simply drop the civ module inside Modern Era Warfare modules folder.

You need to credit the mods you use, and the modmakers that make them. Jdog5000, glider1, EmperorFool, and myself have spent literally thousands of hours on RevDCM, and you don't mention any of us once, or the RevDCM gamecore at all.

This is extremely interesting! Downloading now.

So this mod is partly compound from other mods? That's a good thing in my opinion, including stuff that's popular and has proved to work.

Can you please change the name to Advanced Combat Odds? I don't know where/why people started calling it Advanced Combat Mod - it makes it sound like an altered gameplay mod instead of the unaltered gameplay mod it really is. I think there is another mod with acronym ACM so it gets confusing.

By the way, I'd recommend the Commanders modcomp.

New Diplomacy Option

Cease bothering us and We wish to resume talks. You can now do what the computer does to you by refusing to talk and they will never hassle you for trades or war pacts.

Spoiler :

The turns next to the modifier indicate how long it takes for the computer to forget one instance. Eg Takes the computer 25 turns to forget each nuke you use on them.

May I ask who made this? You? Afforess maybe?

And what exactly do you mean by turns next to the modifier. There doesn't appear to be anything like that in the screenshot. Would it be a good idea to include a screenshot of these numbers in action?

May I ask who made this? You? Afforess maybe?

And what exactly do you mean by turns next to the modifier. There doesn't appear to be anything like that in the screenshot. Would it be a good idea to include a screenshot of these numbers in action?

It wrote that modifier segment in the wrong place. Apologies for the confusion. I think New Diplomacy Option was made be glider1 and a user called Voltage extracted it from RevDCM and uploaded it to download database.

If you have already downloaded it, You may want to dowload it again. I just updated it because i forgot to add a text file. Just noticed while i was playing. Its all fixed now and everything running as it should.

I'm new here, and to mods, but I've owned Civ for two years and I have a problem with the mod.

Here's the problem: I've loaded the mod up successfully, I start the game and many of the icons are a bright pink. Is there a way to fix this?

I'm new here, and to mods, but I've owned Civ for two years and I have a problem with the mod.

Here's the problem: I've loaded the mod up successfully, I start the game and many of the icons are a bright pink. Is there a way to fix this?

Hmm! Strange. All the art is included inside a FPK file.

Do you have patch 3.19 for Beyond the Sword?
Did you read the Instructions inside the download? You must extract Modern Era Warfare using a tool like winrar.

Then place it inside C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods

NOT inside My Documents/MyGames/Beyond The Sword....

Wait! I found a file in the Modern Era Warfare (1) folder and it says it is an fpk type, but it also says zero bytes. Is this the correct file? Sorry for the double post.

Yes, I do. The mod has nothing in the art folder. Is this a problem? I installed it in the correct path.

No, its meant to be empty. Its all packed inside a file called Modern Era Warfare.FPK, which is located inside the assets folder. You have this?

Top Bottom