1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

'Modification' to calm down city walls!

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Technical Support' started by Apprentice 2 SA, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Apprentice 2 SA

Apprentice 2 SA Chieftain

I find City Walls OTT. I've read all the justifications why online. Nonetheless I'd like to mofify them to calm down their effect. Alternatively, a modifier that doubles the number of shields required to build City Walls. (That might meet the justifications of those who think the effect of City Walls is about right whilst recognising that a much bigger investment must go in to building city walls than the game gives.)

I don't want to change anything else as all else is great! I've never used any sort of modification before.

I'm using Civ 2 Multiplayer Gold with Civ2UIALauncher. Win 10.
    I'd like a recommendation of something simple and easy if possible.
    Thanks for any help.

(Hope this is the right place to ask. I've put this in both general discussion and tech support. Could a mod please delete whichever is in the wrong place.)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020