Modification

Bllasae

Prince
Can you modify the size of a Planet Buster explosion?
Also, can you modify how the other civs think of you if you use a Planet Buster (Remove negative effects, etc.). Thanks.

I believe these are hardcoded.

Planet Buster explosion radius depends on reactor type though.

I believe these are hardcoded.

Planet Buster explosion radius depends on reactor type though.
Can I modify the explosion radius by editing the reactor, then?

You can use the workshop to add a different reactor to the planet buster design. Provided you have researched a more advanced reactor.

Or if you just wanna have fun blowing stuff up like I do every now and then you can cheat using the scenario editor and blast everything on the map into smithereens.

You could also play as one of the Firaxin factions since they start with singularity mechanics(the required tech for the most advanced reactor) You just go about your business until you have the tech for planet busters and you can start blasting people away that way as well.

You can use the workshop to add a different reactor to the planet buster design. Provided you have researched a more advanced reactor.
I know how to play the game, but I just want to modify the reactor power, to create a huge nuke (296 gigatons is a bit too small in the game).

There is a reactor section in the alphax.txt file but changing the reactor values does nothing in game as far as I can tell. Maybe ask Darsnan he is into modding stuff and might be able to help.

There is a reactor section in the alphax.txt file but changing the reactor values does nothing in game as far as I can tell. Maybe ask Darsnan he is into modding stuff and might be able to help.
Thanks, I tried to change the reactor in the alpha.txt file, and yes, nothing happened. Thanks for the help, I'll try and contact Darsnan.

I believe there is a pcx file which shows the various stages of the mushroom cloud which you could modifyif you wanted. I can see about looking up the file's name.

Thanks, I tried to change the reactor in the alpha.txt file, and yes, nothing happened.

Short of this I don't think there is anything you can do to change the actual potency of a nuclear weapon: it is what it is.

D

I believe there is a pcx file which shows the various stages of the mushroom cloud which you could modifyif you wanted. I can see about looking up the file's name.

Short of this I don't think there is anything you can do to change the actual potency of a nuclear weapon: it is what it is.

D
Is there a way to change how the others think about it.

Is there a way to change how the others think about it.
Yes, through evidence and argumentation, and failing that conditioning and biochemical alteration. :)

Top Bottom