1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[MODMOD] Legacy of Erebus: Nuova Alba

Discussion in 'Orbis Modmod' started by Opera, May 29, 2009.

1. Opera

Opera Deity

Yeah, thanks, I already experienced that :p It was annoying but I managed to fix it. Now I will have to test it again to be sure.

2. rocklikeafool

rocklikeafool Warmaster

K. :lol: Good luck! :)

3. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

In case you haven't found the cause of that error: You need to modify your Assets/Resource/Civ4.thm file to point to your mod's directory, and then update DEFAULT_THEME_NAME in Civ4ArtDefines_Misc.xml. ;)

@Opera - More than willing to help if you have issues making it a full install... God knows I had trouble till I found that file. :lol:

Edit: Man, really need to make sure I've read everything before posting. :lol:

4. Schwarzbart

Schwarzbart Prince

Thats great to hear!
    So I dont have to start to download and archive FfH again to have the right Version ready for your Mod :).

5. civ_king

civ_king Deus Caritas Est

Could you torrent the file please? will be faster

6. blade117

blade117 The Unburnt

Please god, anything but torrents. They are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too slow. (Just my 2 cents)

7. arcticnightwolf

arcticnightwolf Emperor

idk - when i was downloading RoM it was also through torrent and i had no problems ...
    only problem cold be, that someone has to seed it

8. civ_king

civ_king Deus Caritas Est

If I download it I will permanently Seed it, or at least until the next version comes out

9. MariusDarkheart

MariusDarkheart Chieftain

Time for a stupid question. If I want to play L.E.N.A, do I need to follow the procedure on the first post, or some thing else? If its the procedure in the first post its a bit complex for little old me.... lol, or am I just not reading it right?

10. St0rmz

St0rmz Chieftain

Here's a guide I put together from other posts.. I think it's correct ^^

11. MariusDarkheart

MariusDarkheart Chieftain

Ok, thx.... Delete!!!! lol, ok.
    Will give it a try when I've had a few more cuppa's!!

12. Opera

Opera Deity

Dropping by to announce that LENA is in hiatus from now on.

The reason is simple: I realized it was a bit too much for me to handle alone. Too ambitious. Basically, I'm lengthening my break, except that I'll be working with the RifE team. Needing some change, stuff...

Anyway, I hope that Ahwaric won't feel betrayed though :p In any case, all stuff from LENA is available for you, Ahwaric, to take and put into Orbis if you feel like it. No need to ask; though I'd like to know if you do so!

But that is a special permission I'm offering to Ahwaric only; if anyone else want to take pieces of my work, ask first.

Also, if anyone is interested in modding and wants to maintain LENA, contact me :)

Sorry for those of you that liked that mod, to have kept you waiting endlessly for an update :(

13. Wauthan

Wauthan Inaniloquent Nihiliarian

Fully understandable Opera. The scope of your modmodmod is huge, most likely the largest mod*3 ever created for Civilization. Add to that you have an ever narrower player base than Ahwaric does... I can see why you would like to head elsewhere.

I'm glad we'll still see your amazing talents put to use in another Civ4 mod. I was a bit worried that you might attempt a full conversion mod that brought the Mass Effect series into the Fallout 3 Engine. :D

14. Schwarzbart

Schwarzbart Prince

Sad because LENA was the only FFH Modmod I watched for a new Version beside RIFE. But I hope to see more of your work then in RIFE.

15. Valkrionn

I hooked you with the Mutation idea. :p

16. Swinkscalibur

Swinkscalibur Prince

I knew it.

17. Sephi

Sephi Deity

thanks for this great mod^3 Opera. good to know you use your creative talent somewhere, best of luck for whatever you are working on now.

you may want to upload a complete installer (or compatible to Orbis 1.0 if that is possible) to make your work more accessable for Orbis players ;)

18. Luckmann

Luckmann Esusian Epicure

Here's to me hoping that LENA will ever come back. :(

19. Valkrionn

Well, haven't seen this thread in some time...

Seeing as Opera is part of the RifE team, you can expect to see some of LENA's features in RifE. LENA itself, though, isn't likely.

20. Luckmann

Luckmann Esusian Epicure

I know, I know. I has a sad. :(