[MODMOD] WonderPack

I underscored the folders of those that I didn't want in the selection available in this thread. It's much cleaner and easier this way than having all your wonders separate and then having to activate every single one of them everytime Thal updates VEM which is a lot ;).

Btw. Great work generally, not criticising the choices for the wonders, just making them to suit my own taste ;)

I saw that even though I had activated some wonders*, they didn't show up in the game itself. Anyone has any idea why that could be or where I should look first?

Check database.log and xml.log for error messages.

\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs

Uh thanks for the comment ;) found the error, namely that it couldn't load the special new effects like f.e. Great General Points or the flat amount of :c5influence: you gave to Angko Wat. Specifically, the error message goes

[44790.258] table Buildings has no column named GreatGeneralRateChange
[44790.258] In Query - insert into Buildings(lot's of terms...) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?);
[44790.258] In XMLSerializer while updating table Buildings from file Wonders/Alhambra/XML/Buildings/Alhambra_Buildings.xml.

I first thought it had something to do with loading order of the mods, but then I checked it again and now I decided to just remove these effects for me, it's easier and I really don't have the time to sink into that ;)

I think you can ensure a load order by adding a dependency to the modinfo file, something like this...

change:
PHP:
    <Dependencies />
to:
PHP:
    <Dependencies>
        <Mod id="01127f62-3896-4897-b169-ecab445786cd" minversion="0" maxversion="9999" />
    </Dependencies>

(the civup/vem mod ID)

That works seemlessly, thanks for the time spent! But it screws up the tech screen (scrollbar vanishes...), I've seen that problem before though, that I'm sure. So before anything else, I clean up the other files first... ;)

friends, as I can make it work the mode GAK wonder pack ? because even in the absence of VEM version for this GAK then not activated properly

There is at least the Petra Wonder duplicated in G&K so this may be part of the problem. I'd love to see a G&K optimized version of this mod.

The problem is with the <culture> tag. In order to make it work with G&K, you need to change this:

Code:
<culture>(amount)</culture>

to

Code:
<Building_YieldChanges>
<Row>
<BuildingType>BUILDING_(WONDERCODENAME)</BuildingType>
<YieldType>YIELD_CULTURE</YieldType>
<Yield>(Ammount)</Yield>
</Row>
</Building_YieldChanges>

Top Bottom