Mods and achievements

WillowBrook

Lurker
They don't block achievements as long as you don't use a mod that changes the ruleset (an option in the advanced setup screen) for those that require a "regular game". Most popular mods are fine - adding civs, units, city states, wonders; adjusting tech costs, civics costs, era length, yields, etc; any UI changes or map scripts; even new great people and governments like in Rule with Faith are all fine.

LoganInCamo

Chieftain
They don't block achievements as long as you don't use a mod that changes the ruleset (an option in the advanced setup screen) for those that require a "regular game". Most popular mods are fine - adding civs, units, city states, wonders; adjusting tech costs, civics costs, era length, yields, etc; any UI changes or map scripts; even new great people and governments like in Rule with Faith are all fine.
Thank you, I’ll try CQUI.

Yzman

Deity
Thank you, I’ll try CQUI.

I am not sure if that mod is even supported anymore. I know I had it, it never worked quite right and then when the game upgraded that mod literally made it unplayable ( I couldn't press the next button or the build icon etc). I uninstalled it and unsubscribed and it finally fixed the issue. Be careful whatever mods you download are still currently supported.

LoganInCamo

Chieftain
I am not sure if that mod is even supported anymore. I know I had it, it never worked quite right and then when the game upgraded that mod literally made it unplayable ( I couldn't press the next button or the build icon etc). I uninstalled it and unsubscribed and it finally fixed the issue. Be careful whatever mods you download are still currently supported.
I started using it in a game I began yesterday. No problems so far, maybe someone currently using CQUI can give us some input.

Infixo

Deity
Top Bottom