1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

MODs compatible with Community Balance Patch (CBP)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by vyyt, Jan 29, 2015.

1. NikMuazHakim

NikMuazHakim Warlord

Anyway to fix this anyone?
    Is there?

2. vyyt

vyyt Emperor

Oops, sorry, wrong list, good catch, @NikMuazHakim! I moved it to the compatible list. I never know where to put these kinds of mods which are technically compatible but while probably not outright unbalanced, they will most probably not fit in the Vox Populi's grand scheme.

NikMuazHakim likes this.
  3. ryanmusante

ryanmusante Regular Supporter

Could you create a sublist under compatible mods called "working but will cause imbalance issues"?

descent3 likes this.
  4. NikMuazHakim

NikMuazHakim Warlord

It will be a hassle to identify everything and add a new category. but if it does happen a tag showing compatible with eui or not is good too.

5. Infixo

Infixo Deity

6. alexu4326

alexu4326 Chieftain

i try to instal JFDLC / Rise to Powe with vox populi without eui but i get a weierd bug with development , i want to ask is realy compatible because when i use only comuniti patch 1st mod without the 2-6b mods rise to power run corrently.
    using february version of vox populi

if anyone run JFDLC / Rise to Powe with vox populi 1 to 6b i want to know is version of vox populi/jfdlc please

anyway therad of jfdlc is close so i believe this mod is dead.

7. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

8. alexu4326

alexu4326 Chieftain

I dont fully understend, i have to wait for public update to VP or RTP

What if i dwngrade vp or rpt , what is last compatible version of VP with rtp ?

I am the single one who have this develooment from building problem? Mayby is my fault

Anyway i try to disable jfd bulding dev from user setting and some weierd numbers appears at defensive and happinese in cityes something like 56778890 happinese but dont afect my game

9. JFD

JFD Kathigitarkh

Of RtP. Not the single one to have these issues no, but the way in which Development is handled has changed considerably from the public version, so its impossible to help.

But please, this is not the place for troubleshooting. This thread is about compatibility, and this issue isn't related to compatibility, I can confirm that.

10. rp03ev

rp03ev Chieftain

Anyone know why its giving saying"territorial disputes strain your relationships" with every single civ on the map? Even if they are on other continent and no where near me I'm still getting this negative diplomatic modifier with every single civ.

Mods I'm using:
    -Quick Turns
    -Global Relations (Info addict light)
    -Perfect World 3
    -Toft's flags and religions icons
    -Krakatoa Fix
    -Ethnic Units
    -R.E.D. Modpack
    -Really Advanced Setup
    -Faster Aircraft animations
    -Historical Religions

11. ryanmusante

Could you provide a link for this "info addict light"? There isn't one within it's forum.

vyyt likes this.
  12. rp03ev

rp03ev Chieftain

just search "global relations" on stream workshop

ryanmusante likes this.
  13. ryanmusante

Fantastic, have you looked through your log files to compare? Does this disable both the display and the processing in between turns of the unwanted data?

I notice with "standard" info addict that between turns, there is a lot of LUA activity in logging.

Is there any plans on further updates to this? Does it include the EUI compatibility fix?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  14. Cassius26

Cassius26 Chieftain

Hey everyone! Busted Bunny's version of Emigration isn't quite compatible with base VP 3-20 beta.
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...alance-patch-cbp.542679/page-31#post-14805167

It causes UI issues where you can't click on production icon or produce anything. WORKAROUND: Go into Emigration's folder and delete the UI folder. You won't get the progress bar for emigrants, but you'll get the notification -- this is more immersive, in any case. Emigration should be moved to the "requires tweaking/workaround" list.

15. akamal

akamal Chieftain

PromotionFlagsEUI is fully compatible with Vox Populi (with EUI) and was built with it in mind. The updated versions of PromotionTree and UpgradeTree (see sig), are also compatible, if you wanted to add them to the lis.

16. ashendashin

ashendashin King

I love you so much. You even included ways to limit the total promotions shown, so I can finally have this convenience again on huge 22 civ games!

17. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch

Very cool!

G

18. Enginseer

Enginseer Salientia of the Community Patch Supporter

Wow very nice. The code is very performance-conservative compared to the original. +1

19. akamal

akamal Chieftain

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

I can't really take credit for that, as most of it is down to the work bc1 did rewriting the UnitFlagManager in the first place.

20. ryanmusante

Well, it is impressive and a wonderful addition to the game. Thank you!