MODS compatible with Vox Populi (VP)

Is there a way to make certain civs mutually exclusive? I have the King Tut egypt civ and the Hammurabi civ downloaded and want to ensure that if they are in game, Rameses and Nebby cannot be

Anybody knows if Strange religions and Favorite religion randomizer break something ?

Update about "Promotions - Ancient Ruins Choice". I have used it anyway and recently I have found how it works. The mod gives the first scout some extra promotions (it can see two tiles more or so). The first scouting unit (Pathfinder? I don't remember) gets random bonuses from goody huts but IF IT GETS UPGRADED to the next unit (Scout?), it gets the promotion to choose the bonus from the ancient ruins. I guess Shoshones get the upgraded unit from the start (available to everyone with Seafaring).

I would love if someone updated JFDs cities in development and made it compatible with current vox populi.

Cultural Capital no longer work as of VP 2.0.3. The icon for it works until the election begins. at which point, even if you win, you won't be able to select any reward. And the icon disappeared once you load your save. No crash or game breaking though, fortunately.

If anyone would be so kind as to update it. It's kind of a nice little mini-game and a good addition to VP.

Emigration mod wasn't really compatible with VP, here's a new version that "could" work with nonEUI version. Theoretically Emigration can work well with VP's happiness mechanics, but it requires a lot more work. The attached version should fix UI issues, hopefully someone else can handle the gameplay aspect.

edit: also uploaded a version for EUI, probably has issues, but can help anyone wanting to work on this

Attachments

• Emigration for VP (nonEUI).zip
    49.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Emigration for VP (EUI).zip
    53.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I think you added an extra number that is blocking the mod.

Untitled.png

Top Bottom