MODS compatible with Vox Populi (VP)

Is Barbarian Inmersion Enhancements mod by Leugi compatible with CP?

It's compatible after you disable some things in Leugi_Barbarian_Settings.lua:
Spoiler :
-- Barbarian Name Change each era
-- Changes Barbarians into Brigands, Pirates, Rebels and Terrorists as time passes by
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
settings_BarbarianNames = 0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- The following enables or disables changing every text as possible. Disable this if you
-- are experiencing too much lag whenever the barbs change
settings_BarbarianChangeAll = 0
--=======================================================================================================================
--=======================================================================================================================
-- Barbarian Promotions each era
-- Adds special bonuses to Brigands, Pirates, Rebels and Terrorist (regardless if they change their names or not)
settings_BarbarianPromos = 0

The Communitas LUA (Mapscript folder) included in Community Balance Patch - Compatibility Files (No-EUI)
must be conflicting.

A clean Civ 5 installation on 2 PC's with the below mods results in a runtime error with Communitas.lua in the LUA log file the moment you activate the mods before even starting a game.

Community Patch (5-9)
Community Balance Patch (5-9))
Community Balance Patch - Compatibility Files (No-EUI) (5-9)
CSD for CBP (5-2)
Civ IV Diplomatic Features (4-15)

Gazebo, this is a file showing an overview of the dependency resolution for a core Community Patch install.
If it allows any illegal configuration, let me know. If it compels you to download files you don't need from your choices, let me know. Other legal configurations that it disallows are not as high a priority to move up its development.

This file is meant for Gazebo only. I don't like dropbox. It is an archive with a pdf file.

Attachments

• dependency.zip
    860.1 KB · Views: 297
Is there any word on the compatibility of Colonialist Legacies civs with the Community Patch and the Community Balance Patch? I don't have the time to test them out at the moment, hopefully in a few weeks, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if they will work.

One I don't see is the mod Quick turns. Is that compatible? Also with Smart ai..before the community patch you needed to use an extra mod to "activate" it in whowards mod. Is it still needed??

One I don't see is the mod Quick turns. Is that compatible? Also with Smart ai..before the community patch you needed to use an extra mod to "activate" it in whowards mod. Is it still needed??

Then look again, both had been already included in the lists :)

Quick turns is fully compatible, I have been playing with it since the beginning of CBP. The stand-alone Smart AI is NOT because 1) It alters DLL, 2) Most of its parts had been integrated by CP/CBP already - so no, you do not need any extra mod.

I'm new to this mod and have several other mods in use, so I wanted to ask if these are compatible with this patch. Here's a list of all my mods:

Cities 4 Hexes Away
City Limits
Faster Aircraft Animations
Faster Plot Expansion
Gibraltar, Reef and Krakatoa Fixes
InfoAddict
Lake Victoria Fix
Late Game Range BNW
Less Warmonger Hate
Promotions - Ancient Ruins Choice
Really Advanced Setup
Reforestation
RemoveBanLuxury
Terrain - Brazilwood Camp Extension
Terrain - Chateau Extension
Terrain - Kasbah Extension
Terrain - Polder Extension
Terrain - Poor Tiles Tweak
Terrain - Terrace Farm Extension
Thal´s FlagPromotions-CPP Vers
UI - Diary
UI - Improved City Banner
UI - Religion Spread
UI - Trade Opportunities
Unit Path Viewer
Units - Cheap Workboats
Units - Starting Scout
War - Less Damaged Captured Cities
Wonder Race

Thanks in advance!

I'm new to this mod and have several other mods in use, so I wanted to ask if these are compatible with this patch. Here's a list of all my mods:

Look at the beginning of this thread - there are 4 lists of mods divided by compatibility level.

Look at the beginning of this thread - there are 4 lists of mods divided by compatibility level.

So if I understand correctly, all of my mods should be compatible? Or should I just use those on the list and delete mine? I asked because majority of my mods aren't in the list.

So if I understand correctly, all of my mods should be compatible? Or should I just use those on the list and delete mine? I asked because majority of my mods aren't in the list.

No, that simply means that nobody has tested or reported these mods to me, so I do not know if they are compatible or not. I suggest you start the game without these unlisted mods first. Then you can try to add a few of your mods in future games and report the result back here - I will update the lists accordingly. Your input will be appreciated :)

I think these ones are probably sort of included, as these NWs work fine in CBP:
- Gibraltar, Reef and Krakatoa Fixes
- Lake Victoria Fix

I suspect these will mess up with CBP's changes or balance, so I would not recommend them - at least for your first games, until you understand how CBP plays out:
- Late Game Range BNW
- Less Warmonger Hate
- Terrain - Poor Tiles Tweak
- Units - Cheap Workboats
- Units - Starting Scout
- War - Less Damaged Captured Cities

These ones are included in the compatible list, so you can play with these safely:
- Really Advanced Setup (!!! there is an important warnig next to it in the list, please read it !!!)
- Thal´s FlagPromotions-CPP Vers
- Wonder Race

The rest I have no idea.

No, that simply means that nobody has tested or reported these mods to me, so I do not know if they are compatible or not. I suggest you start the game without these unlisted mods first. Then you can try to add a few of your mods in future games and report the result back here - I will update the lists accordingly. Your input will be appreciated :)

I think these ones are probably sort of included, as these NWs work fine in CBP:
- Gibraltar, Reef and Krakatoa Fixes
- Lake Victoria Fix

I suspect these will mess up with CBP's changes or balance, so I would not recommend them - at least for your first games, until you understand how CBP plays out:
- Late Game Range BNW
- Less Warmonger Hate
- Terrain - Poor Tiles Tweak
- Units - Cheap Workboats
- Units - Starting Scout
- War - Less Damaged Captured Cities

These ones are included in the compatible list, so you can play with these safely:
- Really Advanced Setup (!!! there is an important warnig next to it in the list, please read it !!!)
- Thal´s FlagPromotions-CPP Vers
- Wonder Race

The rest I have no idea.

Okay, thank you so much for your help and fast replies. I will play around with these mods and report back after a few games.

Now I can confirm that Promotions - Ancient Ruins Choice mod works fine, at least for me. This mod does what it says: gives scouts the ability to choose a reward you want from the ancient ruins (works only with SCOUTS because only they have this promotion!)

EDIT: UI - Trade Opportunities works as well.

Did some more research and can confirm that these mods seem to work just fine. Terrain mods expand the ability to build Brazilwood Camp, Chateau, Kasbah, Polder and Terrace Farm to every civ, Improved City Banner does what it says and Unit Path Viewer shows where your units are going and where did they start moving.

Terrain - Brazilwood Camp Extension
Terrain - Chateau Extension
Terrain - Kasbah Extension
Terrain - Polder Extension
Terrain - Terrace Farm Extension
UI - Improved City Banner
Unit Path Viewer

Did some more research and can confirm that these mods seem to work just fine

Hi zeta,

Thanks for testing these and getting back to me. I updated the lists with your input (including your previous post).

The 2 UI mods you mention are part of WHoward's Pick'n'mix mods, which are all considered compatible unless specifically mentioned in the incompatible list, so I did not include these 2. WHoward participated on the foundation of CP, so this is why most of his mods are compatible or already incorporated within CP / CBP.

Cheers!

Hi! Had a couple of crashes using 5-23 with EUI and Pontoon Bridge, when moving units through the bridge.

Oh, that's a shame. Anyway, thanks for the report, I moved the mod to the incompatible list. I will try it next time myself - maybe it is at least compatible with the non-EUI version ... ?

Top Bottom