Mods compatible with ver 1.00 (vanilla civ) ???

Devotee

Chieftain
This is to say i will be most gracious to anyone who can list the names of a few good mods that are compatible with civ4 ver 1.00
All mods i've tried fail to load 'CvEventInterface' which i believe is bcoz they are for other civ versions
Please Help...! :confused:

I don't think that you will found actual mods which are compatible with v1.0.
Maybe there are some pure graphical mods which still supports v1.0. As soon as there is python code it will get hard. Maybe, you can search the forum for old threads which contain old downloads.
Also, check the mods in my sig. I usually keep old versions in the threads for download.

BTW: what about an ugrade to v1.52? Is there any reason you keep v1.0?

I will search the old forum pages...
And yes the reason i use 1.00 is 2-fold
1. the autopatcher says- civ4 is not installed on your system!! Any Idea why??
2. Harkfix is incompatible with 1.52

Devotee said:
I will search the old forum pages...
And yes the reason i use 1.00 is 2-fold
1. the autopatcher says- civ4 is not installed on your system!! Any Idea why??
2. Harkfix is incompatible with 1.52

oh geez, Harkfix is already included in 1.52 (which I would still call Vanilla). Just patch the game man, you are probably the last one on Earth with v1.00 and you won't find any decent mod for that version as there hasn't been enough time to develop them.

The patcher can't find civ on my system! what should i do??
N Harkonnen himself says his patch won't work with 1.52, unless you mean the patch fixes the memory leak altogether....Still , any ideas??
Edit its patching from the game, got my fingers crossed!! WHEW lets see

Devotee said:
The patcher can't find civ on my system! what should i do??

Don't use the patcher. The patch is an executable, just get it to run and it will probably find the game on it's own. If not, reinstall the game itself. You're not going to find much of anything that's 1.00 compatible since everyone is going to patch as soon as something becomes available.

Top Bottom